Doha 2016 Bid Excites Contractors
Contracting companies in Qatar are looking forward to lucrative business opportunities should Doha win the bid for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
The contracting committee at the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry met Sunday to discuss the issue, and decided to meet officials of the National Olympic Committee to learn about all aspects of the bid and what role they would play if Doha hosts the 2016 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- Lima to Bid to Host 130th IOC Session in 2017
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- USOC To Meet With Four Bid Cities
- Oslo 2022 Gets Support From Norway's Influential Organizations
- Vancouver 2010 Chooses Ilanaaq For Official Emblem