Doha 2016 Bid Excites Contractors
Contracting companies in Qatar are looking forward to lucrative business opportunities should Doha win the bid for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
The contracting committee at the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry met Sunday to discuss the issue, and decided to meet officials of the National Olympic Committee to learn about all aspects of the bid and what role they would play if Doha hosts the 2016 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- Should Queenstown Bid For 2026 Winter Olympics?
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Sweden Regrets Withdrawing 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Germany To Bid For 2024 Summer Olympic Games
- Peru Wants To Host 2019 Pan Am Games