Doha 2016 Bid Excites Contractors
Contracting companies in Qatar are looking forward to lucrative business opportunities should Doha win the bid for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
The contracting committee at the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry met Sunday to discuss the issue, and decided to meet officials of the National Olympic Committee to learn about all aspects of the bid and what role they would play if Doha hosts the 2016 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- Oslo 2022 Offers IOC an Urban Olympics in a Winter Capital
- Vancouver 2010 Chooses Ilanaaq For Official Emblem
- London Defeats Doha to host 2017 World Athletics Championships