Doha 2016 Bid Excites Contractors
Contracting companies in Qatar are looking forward to lucrative business opportunities should Doha win the bid for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
The contracting committee at the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry met Sunday to discuss the issue, and decided to meet officials of the National Olympic Committee to learn about all aspects of the bid and what role they would play if Doha hosts the 2016 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Draft Commission Report Says Boston 2024 Bid Could Face Challenges
- Los Angeles Steps Up For 2024 Summer Games Bid
- Beijing To Tackle Environmental Problems For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Government Approves Slovakia Budget For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid