Doha 2016 Bid Excites Contractors
Contracting companies in Qatar are looking forward to lucrative business opportunities should Doha win the bid for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
The contracting committee at the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry met Sunday to discuss the issue, and decided to meet officials of the National Olympic Committee to learn about all aspects of the bid and what role they would play if Doha hosts the 2016 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- Yang Ho Cho Appointed Advisor for ITTF
- Istanbul 2020 Plays Role In Youth Day Celebrations
- Sochi 2014 Medals Presented At SportAccord
- London Believes Istanbul Leading 2020 Olympic Bid Race
- Ser Miang Ng Wants Games in Africa, Member Visits to Bid Cities Reviewed