Organizing Committee Established For Baku 2016 Bid
The Azerbaijan Organizing Committee has been established for Baku’s 2016 Summer Olympic Games bid, and held its first meeting recently.
In answer to a question by the committee’s chair and first vice premier Yagub Eyubov about compiling Baku’s 2016 bid book quickly, Youth and Sports Minister Azad Ragimov said that Caspian American Group has been appointed to prepare the bid book, but support from the ministries and government agencies is also needed.
The organizing committee has set up a working group and was commissioned to solve all issues relating to the nomination of Baku as a candidate for the 2016 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Los Angeles Steps Up For 2024 Summer Games Bid
- Beijing To Tackle Environmental Problems For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Government Approves Slovakia Budget For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- USOC To Explore Potential 2024 Summer Games Bid