Organizing Committee Established For Baku 2016 Bid
The Azerbaijan Organizing Committee has been established for Baku’s 2016 Summer Olympic Games bid, and held its first meeting recently.
In answer to a question by the committee’s chair and first vice premier Yagub Eyubov about compiling Baku’s 2016 bid book quickly, Youth and Sports Minister Azad Ragimov said that Caspian American Group has been appointed to prepare the bid book, but support from the ministries and government agencies is also needed.
The organizing committee has set up a working group and was commissioned to solve all issues relating to the nomination of Baku as a candidate for the 2016 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Bach Sees Nanjing 2014 As Test For Future Olympic Bid Models
- London Defeats Doha to host 2017 World Athletics Championships
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- Beijing Launches Official 2022 Bid Website