Weber Shandwick To Support Tokyo 2016
The Tokyo 2016 Summer Olympic Games bid committee announced that it has appointed the public relations firm of Weber Shandwick Worldwide to support its bid for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
The company will help develop the global communications strategy and execute various aspects of the public relations campaign for Tokyo’s 2016 bid throughout the world.
Weber Shandwick has managed the bid campaigns for the Sydney 2000 Games, the Turin 2006 Games, the Beijing 2008 Games, and the Sochi 2014 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- IOC Loses Another Candidate as Oslo's 2022 bid is Crushed
- Oslo Drops 2022 Olympic Winter Games Bid
- IOC Won't Reopen 2022 Bidding Process
- IOC statement from Christophe Dubi, IOC Executive Director of the Olympic Games
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences