Weber Shandwick To Support Tokyo 2016
The Tokyo 2016 Summer Olympic Games bid committee announced that it has appointed the public relations firm of Weber Shandwick Worldwide to support its bid for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
The company will help develop the global communications strategy and execute various aspects of the public relations campaign for Tokyo’s 2016 bid throughout the world.
Weber Shandwick has managed the bid campaigns for the Sydney 2000 Games, the Turin 2006 Games, the Beijing 2008 Games, and the Sochi 2014 Games. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Beijing Launches Official 2022 Bid Website
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- Yang Ho Cho Appointed PyeongChang 2018 President
- Vancouver 2010 Chooses Ilanaaq For Official Emblem