Argentina Wants To Bid For Olympics
Argentinean Vice President Daniel Scoli met with International Olympic Committee (IOC) head Jacques Rogge expressing Argentina’s desire to bid for an Olympic Games, perhaps as early as 2016.
Rogge is visiting Argentina to take part in the 44th Assembly of the Pan American Sports Organization (PASO), which began Saturday and ends Monday.
PASO president Mario Vazquez Rana told the Argentinean newspaper Clarin that Argentina had it all to organize an Olympic Games. Write or read comments about this article
- Should Queenstown Bid For 2026 Winter Olympics?
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Sweden Regrets Withdrawing 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Germany To Bid For 2024 Summer Olympic Games
- Peru Wants To Host 2019 Pan Am Games