Argentina Wants To Bid For Olympics
Argentinean Vice President Daniel Scoli met with International Olympic Committee (IOC) head Jacques Rogge expressing Argentina’s desire to bid for an Olympic Games, perhaps as early as 2016.
Rogge is visiting Argentina to take part in the 44th Assembly of the Pan American Sports Organization (PASO), which began Saturday and ends Monday.
PASO president Mario Vazquez Rana told the Argentinean newspaper Clarin that Argentina had it all to organize an Olympic Games. Write or read comments about this article
- IOC Loses Another Candidate as Oslo's 2022 bid is Crushed
- Oslo Drops 2022 Olympic Winter Games Bid
- IOC Won't Reopen 2022 Bidding Process
- IOC statement from Christophe Dubi, IOC Executive Director of the Olympic Games
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences