Portugal Considers 2016 Summer Games Bid
The President of Portugal’s Olympic Committee, Jose Vicente Moura, told Lusa news agency Wednesday that Portugal is considering a 2016 Summer Olympic Bid.
Negotiations between the Olympic Committee and the Portuguese government are likely to be held after the Euro 2004 football championships that run from June 12 to July 4 of this year.
Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Six 2022 Olympic Bid Cities Gain Insight At IOC Seminar
- BidIndex: Tokyo Leads; Race Tightens as 2020 Olympic Bid Enters Final Week
- United States To Bid For 2024 Summer Olympic Games
- Toronto Should Bid For 2028 Olympics Instead Of 2024