Portugal Considers 2016 Summer Games Bid
The President of Portugal’s Olympic Committee, Jose Vicente Moura, told Lusa news agency Wednesday that Portugal is considering a 2016 Summer Olympic Bid.
Negotiations between the Olympic Committee and the Portuguese government are likely to be held after the Euro 2004 football championships that run from June 12 to July 4 of this year.
Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Norway's Parliament Lists Demands to IOC If Oslo 2022 Bid Is Approved
- Los Angeles Steps Up For 2024 Summer Games Bid
- Draft Commission Report Says Boston 2024 Bid Could Face Challenges
- Beijing To Tackle Environmental Problems For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid