Portugal Considers 2016 Summer Games Bid
The President of Portugal’s Olympic Committee, Jose Vicente Moura, told Lusa news agency Wednesday that Portugal is considering a 2016 Summer Olympic Bid.
Negotiations between the Olympic Committee and the Portuguese government are likely to be held after the Euro 2004 football championships that run from June 12 to July 4 of this year.
Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Car Free – Delegate Impressed With Bid
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- Vancouver 2010 Chooses Ilanaaq For Official Emblem