GB2M Podcast Ep. 7 - Exclusive Interview with Baku 2020 Olympic Bid Committee CEO Konul Nurullayeva (Part 2)
Use controls OR Click to listen in NEW WINDOW
In this SPECIAL EDITION podcast we'll hear exclusive comments from Baku 2020 Olympic bid committee CEO Konul Nurullayeva.
Konul Nurullayeva discusses the message her bid wants to send to the IOC about Baku and describes her personal involvement with Olympism.
Ms. Nurullayeva discusses how Baku has learned and will grow from the failed 2016 bid and what winning the Games will do for Azerbaijan.
Subscribe to "GamesBids.com 2 Minute Report" now (through iTunes or your favorite podcatcher) so you won't miss our upcoming reports, feature interviews, and interesting insight that will help tell important stories in the Olympic business world.
If you missed Part 1, check it out here:
Use controls OR Click to listen in NEW WINDOW Write or read comments about this article
- Sochi 2014 Medals Presented At SportAccord
- New Wrestling Rules To Save Olympic Wrestling
- BidIndex: Istanbul Maintains Narrow Lead in 2020 Olympic Bid Index
- Former Governor Jin-Sun Kim appointed to lead PyeongChang 2018 Olympics
- Ser Miang Ng Wants Games in Africa, Member Visits to Bid Cities Reviewed