Sochi 2014 Installs Olympic Rings
The first Olympic rings for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games have been erected opposite Sochi international airport, which will become a "visual greeting" for visitors to the Sochi Games.
The rings, 19x9 metres in size and six metres in diameter, are slightly larger than the Olympic rings constructed at the airport in London for the 2012 Games.
The rings are lit by search lights and can easily be seen at night.Write or read comments about this article
- Should Queenstown Bid For 2026 Winter Olympics?
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Sweden Regrets Withdrawing 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Germany To Bid For 2024 Summer Olympic Games
- Peru Wants To Host 2019 Pan Am Games