Sochi 2014 Installs Olympic Rings
The first Olympic rings for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games have been erected opposite Sochi international airport, which will become a "visual greeting" for visitors to the Sochi Games.
The rings, 19x9 metres in size and six metres in diameter, are slightly larger than the Olympic rings constructed at the airport in London for the 2012 Games.
The rings are lit by search lights and can easily be seen at night.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader