Sochi 2014 Installs Olympic Rings
The first Olympic rings for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games have been erected opposite Sochi international airport, which will become a "visual greeting" for visitors to the Sochi Games.
The rings, 19x9 metres in size and six metres in diameter, are slightly larger than the Olympic rings constructed at the airport in London for the 2012 Games.
The rings are lit by search lights and can easily be seen at night.Write or read comments about this article
- IOC Takes Blame for Abandoned 2022 Olympic Bids
- USOC To Meet With Four Bid Cities
- London Defeats Doha to host 2017 World Athletics Championships
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- PyeongChang 2018 Head Resigns