Sochi 2014 Installs Olympic Rings
The first Olympic rings for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games have been erected opposite Sochi international airport, which will become a "visual greeting" for visitors to the Sochi Games.
The rings, 19x9 metres in size and six metres in diameter, are slightly larger than the Olympic rings constructed at the airport in London for the 2012 Games.
The rings are lit by search lights and can easily be seen at night.Write or read comments about this article
- IOC Praises PyeongChang 2018 Following Inspection
- Glasgow 2018 Will Help Youths Realize Their Dreams
- Tokyo 2020 Guarantees Superb Games
- USOC To Narrow Potential Olympic 2024 Candidates
- Buenos Aires Commits To 2018 Youth Olympic Bid