Sochi 2014 Installs Olympic Rings
The first Olympic rings for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games have been erected opposite Sochi international airport, which will become a "visual greeting" for visitors to the Sochi Games.
The rings, 19x9 metres in size and six metres in diameter, are slightly larger than the Olympic rings constructed at the airport in London for the 2012 Games.
The rings are lit by search lights and can easily be seen at night.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Simple Majority Needed For German 2024 Olympic Bid
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Salzburg 2014, PyeongChang 2014 News
- Vancouver 2010 Chooses Ilanaaq For Official Emblem