London 2012 Has Resolved Ticket Website Problems
The ticket resale website for the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games will reopen next week. Organizers report that the problems forcing the system to be shut down have been resolved.
The ticket website was suspended last week after the computer system was unable to cope with the load of Internet traffic.
Organizers said Friday, "a solution has been found to enable the ticket resale platform to reopen next week", although the exact date was not specified.Write or read comments about this article
- Madrid 2020 Makes Presentation At ANOC
- Tokyo 2020 Guarantees Superb Games
- Anti-Government Protests To "Strengthen" Istanbul's Olympic Bid
- USOC To Narrow Potential Olympic 2024 Candidates
- BidIndex: Istanbul Maintains Narrow Lead in 2020 Olympic Bid Index