London 2012 Ticket Sales Update
LBC 97.3 reports that London's Mayor, Boris Johnson, said Olympic organizers and Ticketmaster are working "round the clock" to get the Olympic ticket website back up and running.
It's been a week since the resale site was opened and then suspended following complaints from sellers and thousands of buyers that overwhelmed the website when purchasing tickets.
According to LBC 97.3, Paralympic and Olympic football tickets are available for purchase on the website, but a statement from London 2012 officials says "further information about ticket resale will be released when Ticketmaster has resolved issues and thank you for your patience".Write or read comments about this article
- Tokyo 2020 Guarantees Superb Games
- Anti-Government Protests To "Strengthen" Istanbul's Olympic Bid
- USOC To Narrow Potential Olympic 2024 Candidates
- Turkey's Olympic Bid Almost Helpless amid Intensifying Protests
- Madrid 2020 Makes Presentation At ANOC