Wales Considers A 2026 Commonwealth Games Bid
The Welsh government is said to be working with Cardiff council and "key stakeholders", on a feasibility study into the cost of hosting the 2026 Commonwealth Games, reports BBC Wales.
The Welsh government has said, "we have made a commitment to work with Cardiff City Council to look at the feasibility of bidding to host the 2026 Commonwealth Games. We are working with the council, and other key stakeholders such as the Commonwealth Games Council for Wales to meet that commitment".Write or read comments about this article
- Ching-Kuo Wu To Run For IOC Presidency
- Mario and Sonic To Compete At Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Under Nintendo Flag
- Richard Carrion Announces His Candidacy For IOC President
- Olympic Champion Jennie Finch Urges Support For Softball
- BidIndex: Istanbul Maintains Narrow Lead in 2020 Olympic Bid Index