Sri Lanka Hires Public Relations Firm For 2018 Commonwealth Bid
Sri Lanka issued a statement saying it has hired a public relations firm to advise in its bid to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games in southern Hambantota.
The public relations firm of Bell Pottinger and other units of Chime Communications marketing group will act as advisers to Sri Lanka's bid.
Central Bank Governor Ajith Cabraal said in the statement, "the appointment of this advisory team reinforces how important the 2018 bid is to Sri Lanka".
Cabraal heads a government organizing committee for the country's 2018 bid.
The team includes Populous, (formerly HOK Sport) a sports architect and major event specialist now working on the Sochi 2014 Games and is the official architectural and overlay design services provider to the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- Poland Has A Chance To Host 2022 Winter Games - Prime Minister
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid